Catera Performance - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Catera Performance in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I support this idea 100% and contrary to some beliefs, Catera's are very popular among younger individuals and thats where ...
    craigmm is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Catera Performance

I support this idea 100% and contrary to some beliefs, Catera's are very popular among younger individuals and thats where the money is. Aside from performance, exterior modifications are a must as well like body kits for example.

I have gone to audio shows and you rarely see a Catera only because of the lack of aftermarket support. Cateras have the potential to boom much like Avengers did when they first started getting support.

STIENMETZCATERA is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hell with it. I'll just give you all the link.. now here's the bad part, you need to be able to partially translate german or, use altavista.com to translate the site.

www.ebay.de
    in the searchbar, type in Omega B and under category, select auto & motorrad or something like that, you'll get 8+pages of parts from bodykits, to guages,to mirrors, to wheels. Have fun browsing all..........

You all owe me BIG time. i was suppose to keep it a secret..

miahcornell is offline Cadillac Owners Member

ebay.co.uk works too and its in english. Bought eyelids off there a while back, along with some vauxhall stuff.

R-Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2 1997 Cateras: black&ocean green

I am 20 and I've had mine for a year. When meeting some friends, I can laugh because I am actually BADASS in a black/black Cadillac! Performancewise, I raced 2002 Eclipse GT a couple days ago, and to tell the truth, he wasn't going nowhere

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.