Greetings: joined the Catera Brotherhood!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Greetings: joined the Catera Brotherhood! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Greetings, fellow forumites/Caddy enthusiasts! Just joined the exclusive Catera Brotherhood yesterday with the purchase of a 2001 Catera Sport...platinum/gray leather ...
    Jayinmd is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Greetings: joined the Catera Brotherhood!

Greetings, fellow forumites/Caddy enthusiasts!

Just joined the exclusive Catera Brotherhood yesterday with the purchase of a 2001 Catera Sport...platinum/gray leather pkg with only 17,700 miles on it.

It was on the dealership's lot here in Maryland for less than a week as a returned lease...and after spending a summer pricing new Chevys and Hondas and the like, this was way too good of a deal to pass up for $16K and change.

After driving my first Cadillac for 60 miles over hill and dale yesterday and last night, it's more than possible that I've become a Caddy man for life. What a beautiful, heavy, responsive car.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the Caddy Catera crowd, and I look forward to becoming a contributing member here.

Jay

*BTW, I'm still the proud owner of a '97 Cavalier with 133,000 miles on it, bless its little workhorse heart...and she's looking forward to finally taking the weekends off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: Greetings: joined the Catera Brotherhood!

Welcome aboard!! Thanks for signing up

The 99-01 catera's are very nice... As you know the 97/98 are to be avoided but the 99 and up are very nice..... Are you still under warranty...?? If not I suggest getting an extended one, as all catera's can be somewhat troublesome at times...

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Welcome!

01's are nice, especially with the sport package. Enjoy

Oh, and i had a friend who's 97 cavalier went through heck all its life, and still survives today at over 200,000 miles. lol.

Jayinmd is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks, fellas.

Yes, got it under warranty as a GM Certified...6 years/100,000 miles, so it's good to go until '07. That was the dealsealer right there...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.