Selling the Catera (this post is NOT a classified ad or whatever)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Selling the Catera (this post is NOT a classified ad or whatever) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Well, I've decided that I need something more fun.....Yeah, the catera is loads of fun, but i mean 5 speed, ...
    Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Selling the Catera (this post is NOT a classified ad or whatever)

Well, I've decided that I need something more fun.....Yeah, the catera is loads of fun, but i mean 5 speed, t-tops, a Z followed by a number "28".....
    Yep....3rd gen (82-92) Camaro Z28 (IROC would be nice). Anywho, I have only put about 200 miles on the Catera (and just under 2,000 dollars in the last week) since i got it back on the road, and I just want something thats less reliable (although with the catera I shouldnt say that, lol), less expensive to maintain, less comfort, and less insurance costs (Actually, an early 3rd generation camaro would be less expensive than the Catera.....)
    I posted the ad in the classifieds section of the forum, and am gonna get it on autotrader fairly soon too. If anyone knows of anyone who needs on in the MA area, tell them about it!
    Anyway, I'm gonna concider this pretty much a "Goodbye" from the Penguin....moving on to smaller and lower MPG ratings (Hey...theres a price to pay with fun....lol), who knows when i'll find myself behind the wheel of a Cadillac again. I wasn't ever able to get that burnout video I promised here, and I'm not sure I'm going to cause I dont wanna mess up the car.....I might see if i can do something though, but it will have to be cheating (aka bleach on the ground and maybe something to help the tires spin easier...less wear and tear. This forum has been great, I've learned much, and hopefully have helped people with their Cateras. I'll always have fond memories of this car, tomorrow I'm probably gonna get some vids of it in action just for fun...
    So if ya dont see much more of me on here, know that its cause I sold the Catera, not that I left the forum. Everybody...good luck with your cateras.....theyre expensive to maintain, they brake alot, and truthfully theyre not the greatest cars....but they have a certian charm to them that i dunno if many other cars can claim. So.....See ya!
    -Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: Selling the Catera (this post is NOT a classified ad or whatever)

sorry to see you go!!

have fun in your mullet mobiles!!

Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elwesso
    sorry to see you go!!

have fun in your mullet mobiles!!
    THEYRE NOT MULLET MOBILES!!!

j/k they (unfortunatly) usually are.....lol

Yeah, but I'll probably still haggle you on AIM with questions or random thoughts, haha
    :drinker

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

I wouldnt expect anything less!

good luck selling the CRAPtera!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.