a couple quick questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, a couple quick questions in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; just bought the catera yesterday, and i just now read the sticky about the 97-98 cateras and all the problems!!! ...
    freestyla is offline Cadillac Owners Member

a couple quick questions

just bought the catera yesterday, and i just now read the sticky about the 97-98 cateras and all the problems!!! its a white 1998, and i love it.....so far! i hope i don't get all of those problems! well anyways here r my questions:

i hate the color of the light beam at night, so...
    -1.what is the headlight #
    -2.high beam #
    -3.turn signal #
    -4.foglights #
    oh ya and since my car is white i think it would look nice to have white gauges
    -5.any webites that might sell these

well i really hope someone can answer my questions, i would look up the light question, but my owners manuel is gone!
    thanks,
    -tony

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Re: a couple quick questions

Quote Originally Posted by freestyla
    just bought the catera yesterday, and i just now read the sticky about the 97-98 cateras and all the problems!!! its a white 1998, and i love it.....so far! i hope i don't get all of those problems! well anyways here r my questions:

i hate the color of the light beam at night, so...
    -1.what is the headlight #
    -2.high beam #
    -3.turn signal #
    -4.foglights #
    oh ya and since my car is white i think it would look nice to have white gauges
    -5.any webites that might sell these

well i really hope someone can answer my questions, i would look up the light question, but my owners manuel is gone!
    thanks,
    -tony
    If you need a manual, here's yours (Online): http://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2conte...1998catera.pdf

Headlights: H7 (composite-both)
    TurnSignal: 3157
    Foglights: H3 (theres a turn light in the foglight, its a secondary one, not sure what #)

Parts stores usually have info like this in their computers.

As for gauges, theres a tuner company in the UK that might be able to do it... but since the european version of our car uses a different gauge style, probably not. http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/page28.html

i dunno if this is a stupid question, but does that mean i can use H7 for both low & high beams?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Yes. :coolgleam

does anyone know the other fog light #, for the one that turns on when u signal?

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.