OP-COM PC Diagnostics REVIEW - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, OP-COM PC Diagnostics REVIEW in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Well I bit the bullet and ordered one, I will let you guys know when I get it and get ...
    2000Cat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Catera

Re: OP-COM PC Diagnostics REVIEW

Well I bit the bullet and ordered one, I will let you guys know when I get it and get a chance to hook my netbook up and play with it.

TitanCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I just received mine, installed the software and hooked it up to the car... So far I was able to read trouble codes (none found) and measuring value blocks in some modules... Certain modules I need help on is the central door locking and immobiliser.. I guess a 4 digit security code is needed... I don't have one, So I sent an email to the designer of the program asking for help.. So I have to wait and see what he says.. I will keep you guys posted.

Got mine yesterday, gonna check it out later on and see whats up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanCTS View Post
    I just received mine, installed the software and hooked it up to the car... So far I was able to read trouble codes (none found) and measuring value blocks in some modules... Certain modules I need help on is the central door locking and immobiliser.. I guess a 4 digit security code is needed... I don't have one, So I sent an email to the designer of the program asking for help.. So I have to wait and see what he says.. I will keep you guys posted.

Central door locking I take it is the FOB programming correct? Thats what I needed this thing for and it wont communicate to save its life. Also I had to hack the software to get it to work, wasnt aware you had to do that. Do you know of a valid link to the newest software for the Op-Com that doesnt need authorization? I activated mine online and have yet to receive a activation code so I take it the author doesnt support the software anymore.

hulksteronline is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Catera Sport, 1998 Catera

Sooooo... did anyone get this thing working? Progamming the FOBs or ABS?

globuslive is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Catera 2000 & Catera 2001

Hey guys. I'm also one of the Op-Com and Catera users! Finally I entered to SRS menu, read the codes, read the ECU codes, ABS also, but i'm a bit confused about SRS light on. Who knows, what unit has being installed on Catera 2000-01??? Part number, EJ, SAB6 or SAB8??? If somebody needs any info how to work with OP-COM let me know. I'm on my way to program SRS system, to turn light off!!! Hope I don't deploy all my life bags

globuslive is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Catera 2000 & Catera 2001

Smile Re: OP-COM PC Diagnostics REVIEW

Got some good news guys! With OP-CoM I was able to find the problem, which causes Airbag light stays ON, Driver Side Airbag Sensor High Circuit. It's a bit tricky, but possible!!!

elvin315 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport

Please teach us. Mine has been lit for 2 years.

marcospedraza is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Catera Sport

How is that Op-com working? Anybody has programmed any keys,fobs?Can be used to erase airbag codes?
    If so,what windows was used XP,W7.I hope this software works on Catera's Airbags,keys and fobs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.