No interest in this forum? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, No interest in this forum? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by Ls1 Catera project Hmm, just a thing I remembered who knows of Claudia the world famous model. ...
    scourge Guest

Re: No interest in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1 Catera project
    Hmm, just a thing I remembered who knows of Claudia the world famous model. Have you seen her with Catera on TV in the comersial they made runing away from the goast like around when Catera came out. (I have not seen it but i got a pic on my pc of it) I try getting some info.

I've never seen a Claudia Schiffer ad only Cindy Crawford. BTW: Great name. I hope you are successful at putting an LS1 into a Catera. Will you stay AT or go with a 5-speed? I had advocated using a Northstar for a long time now and Cadillac Hot Rod Fabricators assures me that they can do it. LS1/Northstar, hey its badass no matter which one, eh?

Ls1 Catera project is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Lightbulb

scourge

My bad for type O.....

Its Cindy Crawford you are correct I always mix those 2 together no matter what. So many chix too many names to know of.

Thanks for you hoping me swaping the SL1. Well, I got a really good buddy hot rod sience mechanic which about 50 years old with probably 50 years of knowledge about swaps. He does project like 60's VW bugs with V8 small blocks in them which run low 13's at local tracks.

Back in the day me and my buddy came up to his house and asked him about my friends 87 MK3 Supra if he could swap it to V8 he told us its posible. That was in 2001. I have not seen my friend Supra or this Sience mechanic ever since. He lives by my house about 10 min away and I am sure once he sees the Caddie he is going to help me out for some money of curze. Its someting that would make him and me feel proud and he be happy to see one of his last projects he does before his last days he lives. Hmm trany ? I think I am going to stay with auto maybe with shift kit that would let me control engine speeds.

Thanks

Ls1 Catera project

scourge Guest

Re: No interest in this forum?

Saw a Ford Crown Vic police intercpetor package with a 5 speed at the drifting D1 competition at Irindale on the Option Video #113. So, I would think a 5 speed in the Caddy would be nicer than an AT with the control it would give.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.