Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, running lights in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; does anyone know how to make the running lights stay on even with the low beams turned on?...
- 01-08-09 12:37 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 01 catera, 08 sts
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
does anyone know how to make the running lights stay on even with the low beams turned on?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9004 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set -Metric
Hex Bits Set -Metric - 13 Pc Metric Hex Bits Set