Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Funky heater problem in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I just replaced my heater control valve following the excellent advice I found on this forum after my cat started ...
- 10-14-08 01:06 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 Catera
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
Funky heater problem
I just replaced my heater control valve following the excellent advice I found on this forum after my cat started dumping fluid down the back passenger side of the engine. Thanks!
However, I know have an odd heater problem. I get no heat, even if I set temp to max. However, if I turn the temp all the way down and then quickly to something like 78F, I get heat just fine. Any thoughts? All the lines look okay and I'm pretty darn sure I put everything on in the right position.
- 10-14-08 09:17 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Catera, ..
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive