Could use some help locating Cimarron parts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Could use some help locating Cimarron parts in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    iron1951 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Could use some help locating Cimarron parts

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Could use some help locating Cimarron parts

Really messed that post up. So here it is again without trying to post a picture.

I could use some help locating parts for my 86 Cimarron. My mom gave it to me after it was side swiped and I want to put it back on the road. What I really need right now is a rear driver's side tail light. When I search the web all I seem to run into are "parts locating" services who own over 30000 warehouses full of the parts I am looking for. They want my credit card number and charge me without even knowing if they have the part. I notice not too many use PayPal.

Anyways, enough ranting. Does anyone know of any wrecking yard that have an 86 Cimarron. If so, I would appreciate knowing where.

Thanks

Could use help locating Cimarron parts - Pics

Here are some pics of my Cimarron. Check out the odometer in kilometers. This is why I would like to fix this car,
    Attached Images

stacykathryn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS Sport

Re: Could use some help locating Cimarron parts

That's an easy one!! Best site in the world for this stuff.. www.car-part.com
    I just searched and found like 40 of em for sale. There is no fee to use the site. Just look for ANY car part you need, it tells you which wrecking yard has it and how much.. just call the wrecking yard directly and get it done. I use it a lot!

BTW nice Cimarron... I know they were a big corporate embarrassment or whatever but they are still neat little cars for what they are. I used to be into Cavaliers and I always wanted to swap all of the power stuff from the Cimarron to my Cavalier. There is a digital dash option for the Cimarron that would be a sweet mod. Good luck fixing it!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.