Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Oil Leaks in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; What is a common cause for an oil leak? Had the oil recently changed and the shop said that we ...
- 07-30-08 02:48 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 Cadillac Catera (Sand)
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
What is a common cause for an oil leak? Had the oil recently changed and the shop said that we had an excessive oil leak. I have looked at the bottom and seen nothing but a small drip just hanging. Anyone out there with some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch