Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Oil Leaks in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; What is a common cause for an oil leak? Had the oil recently changed and the shop said that we ...
- 07-30-08 03:48 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 Cadillac Catera (Sand)
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
What is a common cause for an oil leak? Had the oil recently changed and the shop said that we had an excessive oil leak. I have looked at the bottom and seen nothing but a small drip just hanging. Anyone out there with some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Edelbrock Performer Series - Carburetor
Carburetor - Performer Series; Carb
- Mechanix Wear - Black Beanie
Black Beanie - Black BeanieMore on Mechanix Wear - Black Beanie
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Gear Shift Knob
Gear Shift Knob - Browning Pistol Grip