Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Secondary Air Injection Question in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'm getting a P0411 after a change my radiator out. I had to move the AIR valve since it is ...
- 06-03-08 06:37 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Catera Sport, 1993 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe (N*)
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Bridgewater, NJ
Secondary Air Injection Question
I'm getting a P0411 after a change my radiator out. I had to move the AIR valve since it is mounted on the fan shroud and knocked a few vacuum lines out. I thought I had connected them correctly, but I guess not, as I'm getting the P0411 error.
It looks like 1 line is coming from the brake booster line, 1 small line connects one end of the valve to another, and another vacuuum line goes to the plenum. The diagram in alldata sucks. Does anyone have a better diagram or vacuum hose routing? thanks
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistnt; X-Large
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9004 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 250 Gallons; 80 Oz.