Cadillac Owners Forum banner
149K views 198 replies 82 participants last post by  Grabarz 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
>

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ruhYNHHGY&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ruhYNHHGY&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

#18 ·
I had bought some mesh a while back from advance auto and shaped it so it contours the lines of the car. It was regular aluminum like the fog lights are but decided it would look better black. Wish I had a 00-01 so it would fit better. Trying to figure out a way to get chrome outline on the grill to show there is a grille, but far away it looks like there's nothing there LOL.

#21 ·
I found them on a clearance table as soon as you walk into advance auto. Funny isn't it? I've seen a couple of the cheep Japanese products and found 3 pairs of them-bought 2 so i have 4 angel eyes. My only problem is that the OEM 97 are chrome and reflector lights. They have the pattern moleded insided the lens. The black clear projectors on ebay would make the angel eyes visible during the day and show thru clearly. THey are the chep LED kind tho. When I get the black clear projectors i'm getting BMW quality 10,0000K temp CCFL's. Have fun hunting!!

#28 ·
this is my 97 Cat i just picked up off a guy at my shop. his daughter was driving it till the coolant turned to milk and they dont want to fix it. its a 1 owner, 76k miles, i dont know anything about these but i scored the car for $400 bucks so i'll learn about it for that price. i spent a week cleaning inside and out and once i fix it, i'm giving it to my wife. so far its the best $400 bucks i ever spent. as long as i can fix it without problems lol. by the way i am brand new here and hope to make new friends and learn a little about this omega in disguise!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.