Show us your Catera. - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Show us your Catera. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Manual transmision...
    CateraIRMSCHERMv6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Catera

Re: Show us your Catera.

Manual transmision
    Attached Images
    Gomaz likes this.

elvin315 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport

That's a very nice looking car. I don't see that Irmscher front bumper cover very often. I think I understand your question about the trunk lid lights better now. If you want to convert your car's tail lights to the Post-facelift Catera style you will need to change the shape of the holes for the rear fender (wing?). The post-facelift Catera lights and the Pre-facelift Omega lights are shaped slightly different. The link is to an earlier discussion regarding the same project. It has pictures showing the differences.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-deck-lid.html

CateraIRMSCHERMv6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Catera

Looked before the Irmscher changes
    Attached Images

dulcechristo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 01 catera

saw someone recommend this stuff on here and thought i'd try it and give a testimonial. as you can see the right front headlight lens was clouded. the other one wasn't bad i thought. i completed the process on the right front and most of the clouds cleared. if i spent a little more time on it maybe i could have completely removed them but i'd say it did a good job on the couds. then i looked at the right front i just did and the left front that i thought was ok and now the left front looked all yellow with a few clouds in comparison so i did that one. sorry these pics aren't that great because i took them with my blackberry in my garage at night but you can see that this lens kit works pretty well. better than i had hoped. i give it a b+
    right front lens before

right front lens after

left front lens before

left front after

this is the kit. it has a few bottles of stuff, some pads, and a sealer

piorun is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1985 Sedan DeVille

Very good job

blanny431 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 catera

where do you put your catera up for sale?

Dizzyboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Opel Omega B 3.0 Executive

Welcome to the Catera driving overseas

I'm new here and did you mean "German Catera" divulged.

It is a metallic black 2000s Opel Omega B 3.0 Executive in full equipment. Currently, he is logged in a parking garage and is further developed. Installed is a 40/30er axle, group A sport exhaust, 18 "Dotz Wheels, Xenon, Bose, black leather, Titanium Interieor, all switches, tachometer and LED lights on rebuilt, navigation, multimedia system, and many more.......

The front and sides have now Irmscher front bumper and side skirts. The tailgate is to be converted to a Catera. So much to do

I have enclosed a picture of my last 94er Omega B MV6 Irmscher in silver. Unfortunately become a total loss earlier because of a careless woman.

I hope he likes. 'll Obviously look further here and add me well.
    Attached Images

Let me be the first to welcome you Dizzyboy. Your Omega is dazzlingly beautiful. I wish the pictures were closer so I could see more detail but what I do see take my breath away.

The Omega is so pretty in black and those wheels really pop out at you.

Don't those 3 solid head rests interfere with the rear vision? I've seem some that have a hole to see through. I wish I had them. Not because I have trouble seeing but because no one else has them here.

I wish I could see the front of your car better. Are the headlights HID with black lenses? The grille must be a black irmscher but I'm guessing.

The wheels are great. The contrast of bright silver against all that black really catch the eye.

Did you know that the dual piston front brake calipers from the Vauxhall Monaro or Pontiac GTO will fit your Omega? The calipers, their mounting, and brake hose are all you need. The calipers will clear even the standard 16 inch wheels. I mention this because I think they would look nice behind those wheels, at the same time improve the braking power.

Please send more pictures once the irmscher kit is installed and I would love to see the interior of your car to compare it with our Cateras.
    bwv565 and bwv565 like this.

MILCAT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Catera

Here is the Catera I just got a couple days ago.

I never liked these tops. I am getting used to it but I might take it off some day. I guess it's okay for now since I am an old man.

Dizzyboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Opel Omega B 3.0 Executive

Hello

Ok, there were requests for more pictures, there's more. Got the car today once again parking garage roof down to take pictures.

If further details are desired, just ask.

This sounds with the brakes good. Here in Germany there is still unsure what really fits. but this is also due to the time everything has to import the first to test, since no U.S. cars are disassembled. I need as well as a few parts, and especially by using Catera drivers for my new project, had hoped for here the necessary contact button up.
    Attached Images

ddavis96 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): I drive a 2010 Equinox

Quote Originally Posted by dulcechristo View Post
    saw someone recommend this stuff on here and thought i'd try it and give a testimonial. as you can see the right front headlight lens was clouded. the other one wasn't bad i thought. i completed the process on the right front and most of the clouds cleared. if i spent a little more time on it maybe i could have completely removed them but i'd say it did a good job on the couds. then i looked at the right front i just did and the left front that i thought was ok and now the left front looked all yellow with a few clouds in comparison so i did that one. sorry these pics aren't that great because i took them with my blackberry in my garage at night but you can see that this lens kit works pretty well. better than i had hoped. i give it a b+
    That cleared it up pretty well. My old car could have used that...

IvoryWhiteCatera is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 Catera (SOLD)

My 1998 Catera

Ivory White

12,000K HID conversion, 3,000K fogs.

Bought for $2,000 at an auction.

Blacked out rims and grille.

For sale on craigslist as we speak.

Love this car, but such a huge headache.

Changed the CPS and thought it would start for sure, but it didn't start this morning, and I was almost late for work.

I vow to come back to one when I'm ready to own one.

Future plans are to swap out the sucky engine with a 1JZ (Toyota inline six) or an LS1.

I love Cateras, but hate their engines and engineering.
    Attached Images

CaddyshackCadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None yet

Decent looking cat ide have white out the rims instead of the black

TitanCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elvin315 View Post
    My Catera is a platinum 2001 Sport. It was the second or third posted here. The airdam and side skirts are still wrapped and waiting to be painted and installed. The recession has hit me hard and there isn't money to do it the way I want it done so for now I wait. I did get to do the mesh grille, wheels, dimpled/slotted front discs, and GTO brakes before I lost my job though.

If you want to see more Cateras and Omegas breeze through my album.

http://www.pbase.com/elvin315/the_catera

What kind of wheels are those?
    98Catera_2010 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanCTS View Post
    What kind of wheels are those?
    Special Edition F6. Bought them from Tire Rack.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.