catera swaping
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, catera swaping in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; well after a long time of me talking about the catera swaps saturyda i when out and bought a nissan ...
    ariza034 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Catera Soon CTS

catera swaping

well after a long time of me talking about the catera swaps saturyda i when out and bought a nissan 240 motor with a ka24e (it will be turboed in the end)
    well today i started preping the new motor and the manual trans and pulled out the catera motor droped the nissan motor in to check for clearance and everything seemd ok will post pic soon as soon as it get warmer again

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

callingmonroe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Catera

Re: catera swaping

sounds cool, keeps us posted on what it takes to get it done.

cateraowner is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

sweet.. let m know how it turns out. 240 engines are easier to come buy then enything else in my neck of the woods...

what type of power you expecting to to push out of this set up?

Quote Originally Posted by cateraowner View Post
    sweet.. let m know how it turns out. 240 engines are easier to come buy then enything else in my neck of the woods...

what type of power you expecting to to push out of this set up?
    stock ka24 can take to 350 rwhp i will be going for 300-320
    i bought the motor and trans for WHOLE 140 dollars hahaha no clutch tho and i have to get a new wiering harness b.c this one was cut up but other then that i think its an awsome deal

the ka's are easi to come by because all nissan people are swaping in the "jdm sr20"

lil update the motor is in and the mounts have been build still looking for a freaking clutch pedal and master cylinder

now i got a question about wiering if anyone can help me

blue white brown plugs ... does any one have a diagram for them ? iv looked everywhere

and here is a crappy pic of the engine sitting in the bay before the mounts where fabbed up ill update the pic in begining of december when i start putting everything back together

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.