Hmm... This makes me think.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Hmm... This makes me think. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; OMFG lol.... something is messed up with my electric system with my Catera... OK so you all know my traction ...
    d1bo1es is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Question Hmm... This makes me think.

OMFG lol.... something is messed up with my electric system with my Catera... OK so you all know my traction control is messed up and shuts off on its own, along with that which i never mentioned was that the rear heated seats dont work (i.e. you press the button, it doesnt light up, seats dont heat, neither of them) but the other day they did work fine, and now they dont work again. now today i realized that if my traction control is at one of those points where its operating and is on, if i press the button for the heated seats in the back it shuts my traction control off GRR! lol something electronic must be messed up but you guys let me know...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

vogel81 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Hmm... This makes me think.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't understand how that could even be possible. I can't imagine the two being related, I think it was probabally by chance that they both did that. If both switches are actually working in the manner you described, I would guess that you have a grounding problem somewhere on your car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.