Cadillac Owners Forum banner

catera front spoiler

4K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  yellowxhoodie 
#1 ·
does anyone know what saab the spoiler on front came from on the catera v, said just from a saab?

See less See more
#6 ·
well its not hard its actually some sort of foam which is ok by me because it would flex if you were to scrape it and the flat black is kinda nice under there, it would be much nicer if it was shiny and stuff but flat black is more rugged and also if you ever rip it apart new one will be only 14$ away... Sometimes you have to be creative to stay ahead of the game.... I was considering the mach1 lip which goes for about 80-100 and then I saw the one I got on a mustang and realized how much money I would have wasted on it...

I think I posed a link with a how to around here if anyone is interested to see how it all goes together.

#20 ·
Woooow you guys those lips look pretty bad ass, and I dont care what anyone says but these 14$ lips beat the 145$ ones big time... in fact I like how the lip being that its not quite a part of the bumper and the flat black color on there... it looks bad ass in my book...

As for the rear lips IDK about that it might look kinda funny but I will have to see one to decide... Glad to see you guys are making a good use of the info that I provided... I didnt think anyone else was gonna do it...

#22 ·
alright. a couple of ppl have been asking if anyone has done it to the sides or rears. well i had a little extra time today so i decided to put some left over waether stipping on the sides. as far as i now, i am the first and only person to have done this so far. here are the pics. hope they help you guys in deciding whether you want to do it or not and i hope you guys like em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.