video of the BLS... Top Gear
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, video of the BLS... Top Gear in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Not all about it, but kinda cool to actually see it. YouTube - Top Gear - Drivetime Radio Attempt they ...
    Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

video of the BLS... Top Gear

Not all about it, but kinda cool to actually see it.

YouTube - Top Gear - Drivetime Radio Attempt

they rag on it alot, lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gary88 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 E92 BMW 335i

Re: video of the BLS... Top Gear

Typical, Clarkson hates everything American except the Ford GT!

I love the jingle they made up

Ii've been driving in my car listening to Jeremy Clarkson"

It's gonna be stuck in my head for days!

nigelb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 STS RHD 194,150 miles. what's a speed limiter???

point of the review was quite clear, why buy that model when you can get better at a cheaper price. Cadillac have a cr*p image in europe and the corporate boys are doing very little to change that fact.
    there is no national advertising campaign in the UK for Cadillac, finding a dealer is only possible via the internet.
    near to me is a dealer, Stratstone, they've got the caddy's parked in a dark corner almost as if they were ashamed of them but all the Jaguars are brightly lit.
    with the new corporate image of Vauxhall/Opel the only thing that says this is a Cadillac is the badge, which is a shame.
    it doesn't particularly stand out from the crowd and yes it is just a Saab in a party dress. and i hate saab's.

Astraks1001 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Eldorado TC

Typical Top Gear "I hate everything American" yet they all drive American vehicles. Jeremy drives the GT, what's his face drives a 70's Charger and who cares about the long haired guy. My Grandparent have a 99 BMW 745 and it is a nice car but besides the gadgets in the car you can't tell a difference in ride quality or power between that and my Cadillac. Also the Caddy doesn't have to go into the shop every 10,000 miles for expensive repairs.

70eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelb View Post
    point of the review was quite clear, why buy that model when you can get better at a cheaper price. Cadillac have a cr*p image in europe and the corporate boys are doing very little to change that fact.
    there is no national advertising campaign in the UK for Cadillac, finding a dealer is only possible via the internet.
    near to me is a dealer, Stratstone, they've got the caddy's parked in a dark corner almost as if they were ashamed of them but all the Jaguars are brightly lit.
    with the new corporate image of Vauxhall/Opel the only thing that says this is a Cadillac is the badge, which is a shame.
    it doesn't particularly stand out from the crowd and yes it is just a Saab in a party dress. and i hate saab's.

never seen it on tv. YOU?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kN78CIftr8I&feature=related

JoCan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 DeVille & 1995 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by 70eldo View Post
    And don't forget this one too!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbzWBy3yJfE&feature=related

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.