Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, How many left in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; No wonder I don't see many, even my own model, the 150 Tid Elegance...... http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=%...q=cadillac+bls...
- 11-11-13 04:17 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): BLSd 150hp 2009
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Nottinghamshire UK
How many left
No wonder I don't see many, even my own model, the 150 Tid Elegance......
- 11-14-13 03:10 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): BLS 1.9D Elegance Wagon Auto
- Join Date
- May 2011
Re: How many left
What an interesting statistic .. I have only seen 2 in my travels and I was flashing this guy like mad and suddenly realised I was in the missus' motor no wonder he looked daggers at me!!! sorry whoever you are!!!
I think we have a rare motor .. there are nearly as many Sunbeam Rapiers from the 60's which I was the proud owner of at one time.
Thanks for the info Ex
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch