The King is dead ... long live the King
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, The King is dead ... long live the King in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    BostonStump is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLS Wagon

Smile The King is dead ... long live the King

Sad weekend for me as my beautiful blue BLS (1.9D) auto saloon was traded in after 120K miles. Only real problems I had were glow plugs at 90K and an alternator at 110K. Everything else was purely maintenance. Total depreciation over the 4 years I had the saloon was £1400/year. Now that is cheap motoring for such a great car. Certainly the best car I have ever had and I still enjoyed driving it at the end.

I do an annual mileage of 26K on mainly motorway and prior to trading I spent the last couple of months perusing Autotrader and the Piston Head classified to determine what my replacement vehicle would be (Audi? BMW? Ford?, Volvo? Vauxhall!). Well the answer was obvious in the end.

So although I will miss my Saloon I swapped it for a .... lovely Black BLS Wagon (early 2010) with all the toys including Sat Nav. The new car which has done less than 13K (verified) and of course is still in warranty. So here is to another 4 years of great Cadillac driving (with a European flavour)!

BostonStump

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Mazuk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLS 180 Auto estate

Re: The King is dead ... long live the King

One cannot have too many Cadillacs-----

Congratulations on the new BLS.Possibly the lowest mileage one around.

Billy1958 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): bls wagon

Great story, thanks for sharing.

bls180 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLS 180 TTID 09

I think I have the lowest mileage one around at 8,000 Miles, and it's for sale!!! Anyone intersted?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...-21-21-21.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.