Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, Gear Box Slipping! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My 2007 BLS Cadillac 1.9 Auto Diesel when warm slips while changing from 2nd to third gear, the rev counter ...
- 08-30-11 04:56 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): BLS 1.9
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- London UK
Gear Box Slipping!
My 2007 BLS Cadillac 1.9 Auto Diesel when warm slips while changing from 2nd to third gear, the rev counter jumps up followed by a loud bang, will the car need a new gear box?
- 08-31-11 03:14 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Mercedes-Benz C350 cdi blueefficiency AMG Sport +
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Manchester, UK
Re: Gear Box Slipping!
Thats does not sound good, never actually heard of an autobox sliping
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Original Insulated Glove
Original Insulated Glove - Original Insulated X-Large
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Speed by Spectre - Air Filter
Air Filter - Air FilterMore on Speed by Spectre - Air Filter