Revamped Cadillac Europe division
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, Revamped Cadillac Europe division in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Interesting? http://wot.motortrend.com/6643827/au...les/index.html...
    Mazuk is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLS 180 Auto estate

Revamped Cadillac Europe division

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

S70RMP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLS now gone RIP now Saab 9-3 Aero TTID Hirsch'd

Re: Revamped Cadillac Europe division

They need to make a CTS diesel, I remeber reading about the tests of a new 3 ltr diesel but they were having trouble with it as it was there first own designed diesel.

70eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1970 Eldorado.

I was at Geneva. Cadillac was not represented directly by Cadillac Europe, but by Cadillac Swiss. Which was a major disappointment, because the sales guy didn't know JS about Cadillac.
    e.g. He stated the tail lights of the wagon will be all clear, although the tail lights of the wagon displayed in Paris a year ago was only partly clear in the lower part. And he didn't know anything about the 2.9L TD, which I think we can expect somewhere next year or AT LEAST in the 3rd gen CTS in 2012 and in the SRX. Also, at Saab I spoke to an engineer who stated the 2.9L TD was initially also planned for the new 9-5 and the Insignia, so I don't see why we wouldn't see the V6 TD eventually.

S70RMP is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLS now gone RIP now Saab 9-3 Aero TTID Hirsch'd

put me down for a diesel CTS

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.