Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting a BLS 1.9TD in a week. Few questions:

bigcul1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLS 1.9TID

Re: Getting a BLS 1.9TD in a week. Few questions:

Woo hoo the Cadillac has been collected. Must say I have had a smile plastered on me face all day. 06 plate 1.9TD fully loaded. Must say that the stereo was a Pioneer unit. Bloomin mint, Hard disc, Mp3, Satnav, rear camera, even the manual is 300 pages long. I will still be figuring stuff out in years to come. Loving the responsive engine and my MPG! Ha Now just need to get me private plate on it and im set.

quote of the day from our lass "Ohhh the mirror has lights round it, that's awesome"

So after forking out all that money for a car with almost every gadget going and the biggest cheers goes to the vanity mirror lights..............words fail me!

caddykev is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 68 fleetwood 67 Coupe Deville 72 Superior Hearse & 2010 BLS Wagon.

Re: Getting a BLS 1.9TD in a week. Few questions:

@bigcul1,
    That's women for ya! lol.
    If only they were as easily pleased in other aspects of life! Ho! Hum!
    glad you're pleased with it tho!
    My wife wasn't too sure when we first got ours because the headrests weren't electric as they were in the old STS. Honestly!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12