Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just ordered a bls wagon

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  70eldo 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,. I sold my Cts last summer,and I've just ordered a new Bls wagon from motorpoint in the u.k. at an amazing price!! £13999.
I was wondering if I could download a hand book before I pick the car up, so I know what all the things are in advance. Does anybody know if its possible.

thanks,

#6 ·
I had the 3.6 in silver. I bought one of the cheap management cars from stratstone. I think I paid £7800 for it with 6k on the clock. I polished it and drove it a bit, then polished it again, then worshiped it for a bit, but in the end I sold it privatly for the same money that I paid. The stratstone deal was so good. I have been trying to buy a new model cts for around £15k, but they wont move on their prices, and I gather that they have sold all the stock now. Spoke to Pentagon ,who are supposed to be getting some cts for £16999,but they seem very vague about them. So, when I saw this deal for the BLS wagon at £13999,with all the spec, I went for one. Just hope they arrive. It must be a good buy,as motorpoint have only got 4 left after just over 1 week of having them on sale.

#7 ·
I Bought My CTS from Stratstone last Jan order one for £5995 then I found out they had a cheaper one only £4995!!! They did a service new MOT and two Tyres! I got the V series grill chucked in the deal and a Tank of Fuel!!
Nice.
Who has done the PDI on the BLS you are buying? I thought only Stratstone could do all the service work or Bauer Millett?
£16995 sounds cheap!!

#8 ·
Some CTSs are still impounded in Holland. As soon as all paperwork is cleared around Kroymans, some more CTSs will hit the market again.
Indeed the prices are so low, I had problems getting rid of my 2006 CTS. I should've gotten the new wagon last year, but since Cadillac pulled out Europe because of Kroymans' problems, I have to wait after March until I finally receive my Wagon. For now I drive a 2006 SRX.

#9 ·
hi 70eldo, Thats really interesting what you say about the stock of cts in Holland. Do you know if there are any rhd uk spec cars there? I have ordered a bls wagon through Motorpoint, which I have been told will be arriving from holland some time in february. I guess it will be the same release as the one you are waiting for. Now you have said about the cts I'm wondering if I should wait and cancell the bls wagon. My only problem is I want a cashmere interior in a cts and all that is left in the uk at the moment is black. Is there any info on the web about this stock? How did you find out about it? Any idea what the prices will be? Is it march or february for the bls release?

Thanks, Lord alvis.

#10 ·
I got the info from my dealer, because he had paid for 4 CTSs and can't get them, because they are among the impounded cars at Kroymans.
I have no idea about the amount of cars and what colors they have. Not even if they are all CTS or also BLS and maybe SRX and Escalade...

#13 ·
No idea. I just know that some cars are impounded. That's all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.