Hi new UK BLS Wagon owner here! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac BLS Forum (Europe / South Africa) Discussion, Hi new UK BLS Wagon owner here! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by S70RMP we have a dept at work who use DSLR's and the will only use the D300 ...
    PSCBLS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLS

Re: Hi new UK BLS Wagon owner here!

Quote Originally Posted by S70RMP View Post
    we have a dept at work who use DSLR's and the will only use the D300
    spoke with them and they said if I can get a deal on a D300s snap it up.

I'm just awaiting for a friend to come back and tell me if he's going to buy the D5000 off me (wants to pay over 5 months)
    Yeah definitely I'd love a full frame - http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-...-lens/p1518877

Warehouse Express are very good.
    fingers crossed for you - hopefully they do buy it! have to give me a shout when you do get one

S70RMP is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLS now gone RIP now Saab 9-3 Aero TTID Hirsch'd

Thats not a bad price !

I'm going to go for just the body as I have an 18-105 VR lens
    and the 18-55 kit one but that will go with the D5000

I would alos like a light wieght tripod but they cost way to much.

I have the Calumet 7300 tripod in the boot of the BLS all the time incase we go anywhere.

I must get out more and get some shots of the car.

vetguru is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts

Hi Guys I have a CTS on an 05, The BLS sat-nav to change the sat-nav disc go into options on the touch screen and its under something like disc in the options and press eject the whole screen will then move forward and drop down and then you can eject the cd rom. you manually push the screen back until it clicks into place.

cadillac londoner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): BLS TDI WAGON

Quote Originally Posted by vetguru View Post
    Hi Guys I have a CTS on an 05, The BLS sat-nav to change the sat-nav disc go into options on the touch screen and its under something like disc in the options and press eject the whole screen will then move forward and drop down and then you can eject the cd rom. you manually push the screen back until it clicks into place.
    Thanks for the info.

I actually received the handbook from the dealer in the post. But thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.