'97 seville door panels...HOW do you remove them?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, '97 seville door panels...HOW do you remove them? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I did a search in this forum w/ only '97 and older devilles coming up can someone tell me how ...
    1997 Cadillac SLS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Post '97 seville door panels...HOW do you remove them?

I did a search in this forum w/ only '97 and older devilles coming up

can someone tell me how to remove the front & rear door panels in a '97 seville SLS

thanks for any help

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

Re: '97 seville door panels...HOW do you remove them?

easy man it should be the same for my eldo

1. gently pull off the door handel and lock bezel and disconnect the plug for the power locks.

2. use a flat head screwdriver to pry up the power window bezel behind there should be a screw remove it as well.

3. at the end of the door panel in the upper coner of the pocket pull it away there should be a phillips screw behind there remove it too.

4. lift up on the door panel it should come up and out.

there you have it man good luck

this should work for both front door panels im not sure about the rear but there are no speakers in the rear doors so you shouldnt need to remove them.

1997 Cadillac SLS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

cool...thanks bro!~

Maxfli is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS'97

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacSTS42005 View Post
    easy man it should be the same for my eldo

1. gently pull off the door handel and lock bezel and disconnect the plug for the power locks.

2. use a flat head screwdriver to pry up the power window bezel behind there should be a screw remove it as well.

3. at the end of the door panel in the upper coner of the pocket pull it away there should be a phillips screw behind there remove it too.

4. lift up on the door panel it should come up and out.

there you have it man good luck

this should work for both front door panels im not sure about the rear but there are no speakers in the rear doors so you shouldnt need to remove them.
    anyone have pictures? I removed the window bezel but saw NO screws. I also went all over the door pocket and again there were NO screws. There was a screw when I removed the door handle bezel. Any ideas? 1997 Seville STS.

Le129183 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '99 Seville STS 125k Miles
    On my '99 right where the door handle. There is a sort of flap of leather (post piks tomorrow) lift it and there are 2 screws and that is all that holds in place . Afterwards there is a black brittle plastic cover that is easy to break if your not careful

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.