Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  92sts 
#1 ·
Whats Up Everybody I Need Some Help. I Recently Bought A '92 Seville Sts. And After I Got It Home I Was Cleaning It Out And Wanted To Play A Cd In The Cd Player And It Wouldnt Let Me. It Kept Coming Up "err" On The Radio. I Went To My Local Caddy Dealer And They Told Me That The Cd Player Is Broken. So I Went To The Local Car Audio Shops Around Town And Everyone Of Them Told Me It Would Cost Me Close To $500 Just To Re-wire The Car To Put An Aftermarket Headunit In. I Know How To Install A Sound System (subs In The Trunk, Amp, New Headunit) My Whole Problem Is That The Radio Tuner Is In The Trunk As Alot Of You All Know. What I'm Trying To Find Out Is, Is There A Way To Install A New Headunit And Sound System Without Having To Re-wire The Entire Vehicle. If Anyone Has Any Answers Or Suggestions Please Feel Free To E-mail Me (irish_rob18@yahoo.com) And Let Me Know. Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.