Adding rear DVD with factory nav- how?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Adding rear DVD with factory nav- how? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi there- this is my first post and have always had good luck with other forums for helpful tips. I ...
    gregg97007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Adding rear DVD with factory nav- how?

Hi there- this is my first post and have always had good luck with other forums for helpful tips. I am purchasing a 2010 Escalade that has factory DVD/navigation but no rear DVD. I'm looking to add it and wasn't sure if I can just buy the OE factory screen and tie it into the dash or if I need to go 100% aftermarket? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

still_walkin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac deville sedan
    First is the radio factory. If its not and you have dvd player in the dash run a rca to the back . As for mounting take the dome light out and use that hole to mount your bracket .some flip downs have trigger wires so tap into your HU for that .if your radio is stock they sell all in one flip downs you might be abke to tapp the audio into the factory HU if it has an aux

gregg97007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Thanks. Yes, factory everything up front but since it doesn't have factory rear DVD I'm wondering what additional steps id have to take.

still_walkin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac deville sedan
    So what does the factory radio have dvd or is just cd with navi

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.