1993 Delco Bose in a Fleetwood Sixty Special (FWD) wiring diagram needed - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, 1993 Delco Bose in a Fleetwood Sixty Special (FWD) wiring diagram needed in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I managed to find some specs: Width: 178 mm Heigh: 99,8 mm Depth: 114 mm Weight: 1.000 grams Seems to ...
    DReffects is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '93 Sixty Special 4.9l V8, '01 Sebring Convertible, '13 300C

Re: 1993 Delco Bose in a Fleetwood Sixty Special (FWD) wiring diagram needed

I managed to find some specs:

Width: 178 mm
    Heigh: 99,8 mm
    Depth: 114 mm
    Weight: 1.000 grams

Seems to be a pretty slick unit I've ordered one and keep you posted!

ok so i guess there's a secreat agreement between Parrot and GM. Just got a Parrot Navigation / Hands Free Calling "Tablet". It fits PERFECT into the original bezel:

It not only fits, it snaps right in one might say. Tight grip and good looks. The tablet is supposed to be installed with a suction cup on your dashboard, but hey...

I just integrated the "tablet" into the car. i am still really surprised that it fits so well in that bezel...

Now the only question remais is what to do with that empty space on the left...

Btw: the 2DIN Parrot Asteroid Unit does fit as well if you do not use the original wodden bezel. As this system is 100 bucks more expensive than the tablet i think i'll stick with the tablet. the only downside i've found is that the tablet does not support a rear backup camera. On the upside it comes with a wireless steering wheel remote that's REALLY handy!

aeronca36606 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 Coupe Deville 4.1 V8 & 4.3 V6 Deisel & 1970 Eldorado

Great find!

If you have a cell phone you might make a pocket to slide it into if the parrot has bluetooth. A USB slot for memory stick? Ipod pocket?

Went to home depot today and bought some pvc plates and am building a custom bezel at the moment usb ports are already finished, i am adding a SD-Card Slot, Aux-in and a small pocket as you suggested as well i doubt that my mobile will fit into the pocket though. its less space than you think.

i've also soldered a custom harness for the speakers today, i hope i can plug the whole thing together tomorrow

still_walkin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac deville sedan
    Looks good yea the HU opening is not user friendly for double dins but it can be done I jammed a 10" screen but its not tht flush with the dash. I would use the constant wire on the factory harness to power it from the trunk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.