- 11-26-13 01:01 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2002 Seville SLS
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Re: Aftermarket Stereo installation Seville 2001 bose system sound
Get that GMOS-06 module. It works. I did this to my 2002 Seville (and coupled it with an Axxess steering wheel module) and had no issues at all.
It was just a lot of wire matching and soldering but worked like a charm.
Now I am trying to bypass the amp in the back and put my own in. Then replace the speakers.
The saga continues lol
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
- Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer
Sledge Hammer - 3 Lb.More on Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer