- 11-26-13 12:01 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2002 Seville SLS
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Re: Aftermarket Stereo installation Seville 2001 bose system sound
Get that GMOS-06 module. It works. I did this to my 2002 Seville (and coupled it with an Axxess steering wheel module) and had no issues at all.
It was just a lot of wire matching and soldering but worked like a charm.
Now I am trying to bypass the amp in the back and put my own in. Then replace the speakers.
The saga continues lol
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle