I have been planning this install for a while now and even used the ‘92 Eldorado as a test bed and it sounded great. Yes it is back to original and I did not cut anything.
For those who wish to follow my stereo install, here you go…
- Kenwood’s new DNX-9990HD, Nav, Bluetooth, USB, DVD. It has everything.
- CMOS 310 camera front and rear
- (2) JL Audio 300/2 150W/channel
- (1) JL Audio 600/1 600W/channel
- Focal 165 KRX2’s for the front
- Focal 690’s for the rear
- JL Audio 12W6 Subwoofer
- Seagate360 GB storage drive for audio/video files
Stuff it into a 2002 ETC.
Taz <--Stay tuned and seriously stay away from the GMOS stuff, go PAC or build your own.
P.S. To RIM or Not to RIM, that is the question. The answer depends on what original functionality I wish to keep I'm sure. Time to dig into schematics.
My goal is to beat the BMW Harmon Kardon premium sound systems. The best audio integration I have seen or heard EVER!!!