i have some questions about adding a aux input and subwoffers? help!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, i have some questions about adding a aux input and subwoffers? help! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; 1 so i have been reading a lot of posts about adding subs and amps... to my understanding all i ...
    whtguy01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 cadillac sts
    1 so i have been reading a lot of posts about adding subs and amps... to my understanding all i need is a PAC SNI-45T and a amp kit and that basically takes care of that. is that correct?

2 i also want to add a aux input for my iphone and i have read a few different ways to do this.... one was by n*caddy ( who by the way seems to be extremely helpful and very talented at modifications) i have a 1999 seville sts with a stock Bose system ( i want to keep it as stock as possible) i also read a few other ways to do it and they said i could add it to my armrest console where there is a cd changer hook up ( i don't have a cd changer and never did but if i pull out the storage bins in my arm rest there is a wire that looks like what they are talking about). i am pretty good at electronics and have a good understanding of electrical systems, but i want to know what is the best way to do this and what is going to be the easiest and better sounding way? all input is accepted and will be very appreciated . i apologize ahead of time for my grammar i am horrible at speech

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: i have some questions about adding a aux input and subwoffers? help!

Please DO NOT duplicate threads in different forums. You will receive adequate input from posting the same info in 1 forum. Thanks for the consideration.

whtguy01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 cadillac sts

Re: i have some questions about adding a aux input and subwoffers? help!

sorry about that i did that on accident i put it in the wrong one first then posted it in the audio video but could not delete it from the first spot

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.