Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Where am I going wrong in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; There is so much information, misinformation, disinformation etc. on changing out a Bose system on a 94 Seville to a ...
- 02-28-12 10:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1994 seville sls
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- carlsbad, ca
Where am I going wrong
There is so much information, misinformation, disinformation etc. on changing out a Bose system on a 94 Seville to a self amplified unit.
So where am I going wrong with my plan:
1)remove all bose speakers. install new speakers and wiring to HU.
2)purchase proper antenna adapter
3)try to hook up the power antenna to the blue/white wire.
4)locate the power source (usually a red wire) hook to HU
5) no wiring harness is needed since new speaker wires are installed
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set