Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Where am I going wrong in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; There is so much information, misinformation, disinformation etc. on changing out a Bose system on a 94 Seville to a ...
- 02-28-12 11:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1994 seville sls
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- carlsbad, ca
Where am I going wrong
There is so much information, misinformation, disinformation etc. on changing out a Bose system on a 94 Seville to a self amplified unit.
So where am I going wrong with my plan:
1)remove all bose speakers. install new speakers and wiring to HU.
2)purchase proper antenna adapter
3)try to hook up the power antenna to the blue/white wire.
4)locate the power source (usually a red wire) hook to HU
5) no wiring harness is needed since new speaker wires are installed
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Steering Wheel Cover
Steering Wheel Cover - Universal
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Rain-X - Plastic Trea
Plastic Trea - Plastic RepellentMore on Rain-X - Plastic Trea