Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Cadillac Subwhoofer exchange in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; The sub in my 2000 deville is kind of a bad construction, I have a sub that will fit the ...
- 08-25-11 10:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 Deville
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Cadillac Subwhoofer exchange
The sub in my 2000 deville is kind of a bad construction, I have a sub that will fit the enclosure but I know everything is tied into the computer of the car, If I just put the wires from the regular sub to my new sub would it cause an issue?
- 09-29-11 06:08 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Diamond White DTS w/ Sunroof
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
Re: Cadillac Subwhoofer exchange
Bose or non Bose? I think both are free air. That makes a difference. Search on here for subwoofer replacements.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm