Navi Disc is 8.0 last version for the XLR Seville and Deville up to 09 ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Navi Disc is 8.0 last version for the XLR Seville and Deville up to 09 ? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; just wondering if this 25979939 8.0 version was the last one GM nav Disc produced for the Seville Deville and ...
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Navi Disc is 8.0 last version for the XLR Seville and Deville up to 09 ?

just wondering if this 25979939 8.0 version was the last one GM nav Disc produced for the Seville Deville and XLR
    or does anyone know if they ever came out with a 9.0
    i heard rumors they did but havent seen or heard anything yet

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 ETC Collector's Series, 2004 CTS-V, 2004 XLR

Re: Navi Disc is 8.0 last version for the XLR Seville and Deville up to 09 ?

You are correct. Version 8 is the latest and greatest for the XLR/Seville. Check gmnavdisk.com every few months to see if version 9 ever appears.

CCC

ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Re: Navi Disc is 8.0 last version for the XLR Seville and Deville up to 09 ?

I am hoping they do
    i have a Copy that a friend made for me of the 8.0 every now and then it stops working they get to hot even the good verbatim blank media disk and like after its been in use for like a 6 hour drive if i shut it down then turn it back on the disc stop working but my original 5.0 works fine no matter what so i know it has to do with the disc
    and i don't want to spend 200 on a 8.0 to only see a 9.0 come out a week latter iwth my luck
    plus i think they just got the 8.0 back in stock so not sure if they will come with a 9.0 not any time soon and with them not even making the XLR wich was the last model to use the same nav disk
    then they might not even make a 9.0 at all witch would suck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.