I need the software disk 19115256 Ver. 3.10 5 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, I need the software disk 19115256 Ver. 3.10 5 in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I also need this..could you please help me out? Dealer had no clue what I was talking about and torrent ...
    yugopop is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: I need the software disk 19115256 Ver. 3.10 5

I also need this..could you please help me out? Dealer had no clue what I was talking about and torrent did not work...My email is yugopop@gmail.com

yugopop is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Is this download posted somewhere on this forum?

steph101 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS

I need the software disk 19115256 Ver. 3.10 5

Plz & thanks

99Classillac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Ex-99 Deville owner, Now-04 DTS and 05 DTS. ZX6R Pilot too.

Aaaah, I've been searching the internets for weeks trying to find this infamous AVN software update disk. Does. Anyone. Have. It?

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

If we get even close to pirated software the entire thread disappears permanently........... Just sayin'............

Gotcha. Long time Sub! Not sure if you remember me. We had a talk a while ago. From SS, Tastee Diner, etc...

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Was up that way last week. Is the gun shop (and Little Tavern) still on ?? Bonifant Street ??

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

i watched an episode of Bar Rescue last night where they turned around a bar in downtown Silver Spring ... the dumb owner did a 180* less than a week later though ... place called Piratz ... a pirate bar

ugh...

anywho... back to the original topic ... these are only available from the nav disc center and they will only sell them to dealers (as far as i know)
    your local dealer should have one in stock and be willing to do the update for you

if you have no luck at your local dealers shoot me a PM or email and i'll see what i can do for you
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Yup, the gun shop is still there! Oh yea, Piratez Tavern... That hole. It sucks. It's right on Georgia Ave. I've only been there once. Ever. A while ago. Nobody I know likes that place. But the dealer up here, the service guy said that they didn't have the disc. But he also told me that most likely I need a whole new unit. I tried to explain to him that I have a screen up that say I need the update system disc and he said that it's not possible. I even gave him symptoms like how for the past year, it would not recognize any map dvd's. I never really cared because I just use it for radio. He said that the laser was most likely damaged. I told him it read cd's just fine! Anyway, me and him couldn't see eye to eye. And they wanted $124.99 if I bring it to them so I can have them "diagnose" it. I know what it needs... The update disc. Whatevs. If I can't get another dealer to just stick the cd in there and let me be, I'll def be shooting you a pm.

the dealers can order that disc for free ... talk to the parts dept people and ask them to try checking that part number when they're logged into the nav disc center website with their dealer access

i think that you still need a tech2 to complete the update even with the disc (well at least i know you do for the 2005+ STS when you use these firmware discs)
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-forum-2005-through-2012/260126-how-update-navigation.html
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/123088-2007-sts-v-technical-service-bulletin.html

Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

also another note, i believe that it has a separate lens for reading the nav discs ... otherwise you wouldn't be able to listen to a cd while using the nav

but that's beyond the point ... let me know if you want me to get you a disc - i'm pretty sure I can

ok i found a bulletin and it says that you update via the disc only ... no tech2 required

aeronca36606 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1985 Coupe Deville 4.1 & 1970 Eldorado 8.2

I just found this on E-Pay. Seller says he has 5 of the original Firmware update disks. Search ebay for 120961357166 .

is it a copy of the disc (illegal, technically) or the actual disc?

no picture makes me wonder

and by the way - I just got one in

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.