Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, nav system in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Believe it or not, this is not a performance question. How do you set a destination point or a "go ...
- 07-20-04 12:24 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Ft. Worth, TX
Believe it or not, this is not a performance question. How do you set a destination point or a "go Home" address in the nav system? I read the manual but did not seem to pick this part up. Is it me or does any one else think this is confusing?
- 07-20-04 12:54 AM #2
Re: nav system
Didn't read the manual, so I'm no help there. But I did fumble around a bit until I stumbled upon setting the home address.
1. Key on
2. Press Nav button on left side of screen
3. Press Agree
4. Press the Big Round Button (BRB) to access the Nav menu
5. Press Stored Points
6. List will come up, #1 should say (Home)
7. Press BRB to edit
8. Enter your address...
9. When done, press the Lock button on the right side of the screen