OnStar -> Bluetooth Conversion Completed!!! - Page 20
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, OnStar -> Bluetooth Conversion Completed!!! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by RustyBlazerDude Not only are you biased, but you've got a set of balls too, jacking this thread. ...
    liqidvenom is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): cts-v

Re: OnStar -> Bluetooth Conversion Completed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBlazerDude View Post
    Not only are you biased, but you've got a set of balls too, jacking this thread.
    It's bad enough you've been doing this everywhere else, but this thread is special, it is the one that started the BlueSTAR project over a year and a half ago.
    If you have a product to sell (or more accurately, someone else's product ) start your own thread, don't jack mine. That's sleazy.
    not being negative here, but atm my 05 has your kit in it and it doesnt work like advertised. If he can show that this works 100% in a 05 cts-v then i might be willing to give him a chance to at least listen.

but until i see proof i wont be buying anything else. I already have a box in my trunk that doesnt do as advertised, I dont need another taking up space for no good reason.

noesp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I've had a Bluestar in my car since RustBlazerDude first started, and it's been working great! I got your back!

Quote Originally Posted by noesp View Post
    I've had a Bluestar in my car since RustBlazerDude first started, and it's been working great! I got your back!
    so its either one of two things...

1) you have a first gen cts and you have a working system and you need to share how you managed to make that work. There are a handful of us who wanted the unit to work properly but from what I gather it just isnt possible.
    2) you drive a different GM vehicle then that....

big_willie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS V Black Raven

i actually just got a reply to my forum post at costartech.com the other day. They did state my car is GMLAN-29 and that should work. I wanted to make sure before i invested that kind of money in the product.

Steven Adler is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS

Can you hook a brother up who has an 03 SLS?

chazglenn3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 White Diamond STS N* 1SF RWD ACC/HUD

Go to the website and order one. Hook yourself up.

galaxy1000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS V6 Lux

Quote Originally Posted by liqidvenom View Post
    not being negative here, but atm my 05 has your kit in it and it doesnt work like advertised. If he can show that this works 100% in a 05 cts-v then i might be willing to give him a chance to at least listen.

but until i see proof i wont be buying anything else. I already have a box in my trunk that doesnt do as advertised, I dont need another taking up space for no good reason.
    In your response above about another product (the quote above IS NOT about the Galaxy 1000) I would like you to know the following;

There is another thread going on,

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...olution-7.html one of your members has ordered the Galaxy 1000 for his CTS-V and will be installing it next week. Once he has his in he said he will post his opinion. I would like to add that testing was done on a 2005 CTS-V so I know it will work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy1000 View Post
    In your response above about another product (the quote above IS NOT about the Galaxy 1000) I would like you to know the following;

There is another thread going on,

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...olution-7.html one of your members has ordered the Galaxy 1000 for his CTS-V and will be installing it next week. Once he has his in he said he will post his opinion. I would like to add that testing was done on a 2005 CTS-V so I know it will work fine.
    Ive been up to date, im the one who made that thread last year.

rapidandan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Seville SLS

Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3 View Post
    Yes, I did. I think it took all of 30 minutes to install.
    Im trying to install this setup in my 2000 Seville (also Bronzemist) and cant find the lever lock connector costar technologies says should be there..... Ive lowered the "electronics Bay" and just cant seem to find the lever lock.... did they forget to send me the adapter cable as I ordered, or am I looking in the wrong place ??

I appreciate your help

Dan

chazglenn3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 White Diamond STS N* 1SF RWD ACC/HUD

Sorry about the delay, Dan...I haven't been on the forum lately. Did you get the unit installed? Is it the new BlueStar 2010 unit?

Deleted ~ Rolex

Place your for sale adds here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/

PM me with any questions.

mrgoodbar67 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades

OOPS DISREGARD THIS...JUST SAW THAT THE ISSUE WAS ALREADY BROUGHT UP!!! DONT READ THIS AND SCOLD ME!!! SORRY....

IM A BLUESTAR SUPPORTER BTW.....

Have you guys seen this galaxy1000 JUNK!!!! maybe youve already seen this but i think its a rip off of costartechs bluestar. It looks exactly the same. If it is.....that sux!!!!! Cuz i know that rustyblazer worked hard on this...
    Can anyone shine any light on this? It even claims to be able to text through voice and play calender reminders , and the phone low battery tone through the speakers...!!!! Weird. Even the video on youtube is cheesy!!!! The guy claims to having come up with it in 2004. Anyway...ima buy the bluestar soon.

i bought the bluestar and it didnt work for me. contacted rusty and he offered a refund and then went mia

galaxy1000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS V6 Lux

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar67 View Post
    OOPS DISREGARD THIS...JUST SAW THAT THE ISSUE WAS ALREADY BROUGHT UP!!! DONT READ THIS AND SCOLD ME!!! SORRY....

IM A BLUESTAR SUPPORTER BTW.....

Have you guys seen this galaxy1000 JUNK!!!! maybe youve already seen this but i think its a rip off of costartechs bluestar. It looks exactly the same. If it is.....that sux!!!!! Cuz i know that rustyblazer worked hard on this...
    Can anyone shine any light on this? It even claims to be able to text through voice and play calender reminders , and the phone low battery tone through the speakers...!!!! Weird. Even the video on youtube is cheesy!!!! The guy claims to having come up with it in 2004. Anyway...ima buy the bluestar soon.
    I am laughing my ass off at your post, say what you want but do not call my product junk! I provide a quality product and fantastic customer support. I do my best to support your community in advertising and vendor fees.

The Galaxy 1000 works well, how can you say it's junk if you have never tried it? Why do I claim to coming up with the idea years ago? BECAUSE I DID! Look around around this forum, try to find a negative word other than yours, YOU WILL NOT FIND IT! With a properly equipped phone (Windows Mobile) your calender reminders come right thru, I KNOW, IT WORKED WITH MY SAMSUNG OPERA.

Trust me on this, our units are not the same, mine are not being returned for echo issues.

mrgoodbar67 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades

I am man enough to admit that ur right.....in hindsight, i shouldn't have called it junk without trying it myself. I guess it should go on a head to head battle royale with the bluestar and go from there.....hahahaha

gotta tell ya though...ur youtube videos are kinda cheesey.
    All power to both the galaxy1000 and bluestar.
    Competition will weed out the weak from the elite........and hopefully bring prices down and fix issues on all ends.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.