Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, 93 STS CD/Radio Removal in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I have a 93 STS. The cd player in my Bose cd player/radio does not work. I have obtained another ...
- 03-29-08 04:55 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 93 STS and 86 seville (17 yo son is selling it to get a STS)
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Forest City, NC
93 STS CD/Radio Removal
I have a 93 STS. The cd player in my Bose cd player/radio does not work. I have obtained another Bose cd player/radio from another 93 STS and need to know:
1. How do I disassembly the consule to remove the Bose cd player/radio? I find a number of rivets holding the consule together,
2. Are there any precautions I must consider before I start unplugging wires once I am able to remove the unit?
I learned a long time ago to ask first before digging into something. I surely appreciate any assistance anyone can offer.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece