Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Subs n my 96 deville in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I've been trying to wire my amp and subs to my car. I have a head unit as well but ...
- 03-09-08 02:09 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 95' Mazda 626, (project) 96' DeVille
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
Subs n my 96 deville
I've been trying to wire my amp and subs to my car. I have a head unit as well but I don't want to make things more complex. I threaded the wire up through the trunk to the front. Then I hit a dead end...there is no hole through the firewall. Atleast I can't find one. Anyone know?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm