Radio Display gone
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Radio Display gone in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Saturday I was going to change some blown bose dash speakers after I put everything back together I turned the ...
    Destro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Radio Display gone

Saturday I was going to change some blown bose dash speakers after I put everything back together I turned the key on and the display on the factory head unit is out. Is there anything I should check or is this one done? all the buttons still work just no display.
    This is on a 99 seville with the bose system

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Radio Display gone

anyone?

GattiB is offline Cadillac Owners Member

that sucks that no one is answerin u , so i figured my two cents would be worth more than nothing . . . i also attempted doin a set up for my disc changer, and after connecting everything, i turned on the car, and my radio unit also was blank, the buttons were lighted , but no info on the radio, not even the time, took her in, when i got her back, they said i blew a fuse. might try that . . . good luck, i was scarred sh!tl3$$ when it happened, so i know how u feel. don't trip thou, u should be alrgith, just a fuse or sumthin. check all yr connections

CadillacGurl is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 04 Sienna, 07 GL 450, 07 Cobalt, 07 Avalanche

Jay (CadillacSTS2003) said to check your fuse

Thanks yesterday I checked all the fuses none were blown.Amazingly enough after pulling almost every fuse in the box under the rear seat I jumped in the car to leave and sure enough the display was working.

GattiB is offline Cadillac Owners Member

np, glad i could help. I can finally say that I have helped someone out, and gave them CORRECT information. Glad it works, I was praying for ya bro

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.