04 SRX Personalization ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, 04 SRX Personalization ? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I just bought an 04 SRX V8 AWD with NAV for my wife. I have looked in the manual at ...
    ponesma is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac SRX

04 SRX Personalization ?

I just bought an 04 SRX V8 AWD with NAV for my wife. I have looked in the manual at least 5 times and I am a bit confused. My wife is about 5'6" and I am 6'1", so I am trying to set the Driver 1 and 2 seat settings. The personalization option is turned on so when she opens the door with FOB1 it goes right to her seat position and all the radio settings are hers. When I use FOB2 everything is swithed to me. So it looks like it is working correctly, but I really dont want all the radio and NAV settings to change when I drive. Is there a way to ONLY make the seat move but leave the radio presets and NAV info stay for both drivers?

If we go somewhere as a family I will drive and then her presets are not there not to mention all the memory setting in the NAV are gone also.

Thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GattiB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: 04 SRX Personalization ?

yea, make all the radio presets the same, that way it will only change back to the same thing, only thing that will be affected , is if your listening to music on a cd, and switch fobs, it will get switched to whatever she was listening too. not sure of ne other way

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

nav should have a driver setting in it
    i believe its under the music button

I will take a look tonight. So if it is set to Driver 1 what happens when I hit the Driver 2 button will I lose all the saved data?

I am looking for a way to have all the settings stay the same, except change the seat postion. My wife drives it 99% of the time, but when we go out together as a family I will drive her car. So I dont want to have to re-add all the saved points and the radio pre-sets. Any idea if that is possable?

press her button and manually more the seat?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacSTS2003 View Post
    press her button and manually more the seat?
    lol
    LOL Yeah that is what I am doing now, but she is much shorter then me. So it is a PITA to move it every time. And I thought that was the point behind the two memory seats. LOL

well then id say if worse comes to worse
    just save all the presets in your preset

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.