Deville Disc Changer
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Deville Disc Changer in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; hey guys, hope all is well with all my lac boy's ( and gurls ) waiting on STS's Fac NAv ...
    GattiB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Deville Disc Changer

hey guys, hope all is well with all my lac boy's ( and gurls )

waiting on STS's Fac NAv so i can install it into my 04 base deville . . . but he told me i could get a disc changer and it would work . . .

Found one on ebay (came from a satrun , BUT IT IS DELCO and it says GM or cadillac as well ) SO i think i may get that one , as long as the install will work. It says it would be a plug and play . . . i hope this is true . . .

can ne1 verify for me what the procedures to install this would be, AND where would be the BEST place to install it in the car . . .I need ideas guys, help a brother out, dont leave me hangin.

Thanks y'all

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

LCLCLC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Deville

Re: Deville Disc Changer

A 6 disk changer was a factory option. It was installed in the glove box. The cable and connector is already there, behind the glovebox. I've just been thru this, you should look down a few message for my topic about glove box removal.

I've probably seen the changer you bought on eBay. One/s I saw were new. I hope it works for you. For the various years of Cadillac, there are a lot of different part number changers. And certain changers will work in only certain cars. I've also got a topic in here about the part number for the changer I bought for my 2005 Deville.

From the info I've found, the 6 disk changer out of a 2002 thru 2005 Deville should work on any of these years. Earlier changers will not.

GattiB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

BOMB , thanks LCLCLc " sorry if spelling is wrong" i'm fittin to print your thread on removing the box, cuz i remember looking thru it breifly , and it sounded PRETTY involved . . . PM me if you can the link. THANKS dawg, stay safe

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

gl bro

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.