Problems w/GMOS06 & Avic D3 in 02 dev w/bose & onstar. - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac Audio, Video and Security Systems Discussion, Problems w/GMOS06 & Avic D3 in 02 dev w/bose & onstar. in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; hi. I recently installed the same gmos06 in the 2002 Dts. having pretty much the same issue. Except the radio ...
    JeremyS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Problems w/GMOS06 & Avic D3 in 02 dev w/bose & onstar.

hi. I recently installed the same gmos06 in the 2002 Dts. having pretty much the same issue. Except the radio doesnt die completely. The sound fades in and out. And if this helps. The factory radio that was in it was some how killing the battery. I have been install car audio for many years and never had this problem before.

Alifard is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 DHS

Hi Guys,

I've been having similar issues, after replacing the factory BOSE with a Pioneer AVIC/Nav (using GMOS-06), the backlit buttons on my dash and steering don't light up and the Nav screen doesn't dim at night. Any idea as to how to get the backlit buttons working?

tranchinh is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): deville dhs,buick pa,dodge ram

I'm new here but I think the stock is best.After market seem always have problem and sound isn't good.We can buy used Nav.from Ebay and take to dealer to let's them program to match car vin#,it's cheaper than after market .

macwest is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville

Isnt the right interface metra 26 supposed to be used ? With onstar or without thats what crutchfield told me to use on my 2000 Deville And I have no issues with install going on a month now. Mac

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.