Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any 2017's out there yet?

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  WGross 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone took delivery on one? I'm pretty sure they are being sold, yes?
Wondering if year 1 shakedown sorted any of the quality issues or not.

#23 ·
Hello everybody...This is my 1st day on the forum. I placed an order on a 2017 CTS-V on August 1, 2016. However, I was told about the generic 6-8 weeks delivery time. Then I was told last week that my order graduated from a 1000 or 1100 to a 3000 or 3003. He told me they use these codes which tell them the progress of your order and its like 5 codes I think before your car gets shipped to Texas for the final phase for test driving. Anyway, then he told me, it really only takes about a week to build a car, depending (on the special build order). So I was kind of thinking for my order, mid September????? YIPPIE. Hell no!. He now tells me a couple of days ago that Cadillac halted production until OCTOBER 1, 2016!!!! Something went bonkers on the assembly line he thinks. REALLY?!

#24 ·
1000 is order accepted by GM, 1100 is preliminary order accepted, 3000 is accepted by production control, there is no 3003. Next you will go 3100 "available to sequence," 3300 "scheduled for production, 3400 when the order hits the factory floor, 3800 after its produced, 4200 is shipping to the port or train depot, 4800 when its bayed at the port/depot awaiting a transport truck, and 5000 when its delivered to the dealer.

If you want me to check your current status just provide me your order number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.