No ATS-V currently listed on GM dealer order site...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, No ATS-V currently listed on GM dealer order site... in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here is a screen shot from the dealer order website. Note ...
    shappy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

No ATS-V currently listed on GM dealer order site...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here is a screen shot from the dealer order website. Note in the drop-down menu on the right that there is no ATS-V listed. Add that to rumors on gminsidenews.com that the ATS-V is a MY2016 vehicle, looks like we may be waiting until at least this time next year for an ATS-V

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Bryce2.0T is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Standard

Re: No ATS-V currently listed on GM dealer order site...

Son of a bitch....

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

Sorry but it would just be too easy if the ATS-V was listed on the dealer order site. How in the world would they be able to keep it a secret if it was listed there. I still say it'll show up in NY this week.

JFJr is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)

WTF! It was spotted testing a year ago. If we don't see one this year, C7 here I come.
    Jud

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio View Post
    Sorry but it would just be too easy if the ATS-V was listed on the dealer order site. How in the world would they be able to keep it a secret if it was listed there. I still say it'll show up in NY this week.
    Plausible, I'm thinking though that they may show a pre-production model @ NY this week, but it won't actually go on sale until they have an F80 in hand to acutally test against the car, like they're doing with the CTS-V that's been spotted with an F10 M5.

We have spy photos of them doing early testing against the E90. Seems like if they've waited this long it may be to do final tuning against F80's which owners are only 2 months away from taking delivery of.

I envision a C7Z type reveal, 'ballpark' figures, but nothing finalized.

roadpie4u is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 M6 FE3

Quote Originally Posted by M5eater View Post
    Plausible, I'm thinking though that they may show a pre-production model @ NY this week
    If they do show anything, it'd be complete in terms of interior, exterior, electronics, and styling. Exactly how much power, cost, handling etc. would all be TBD - but as that's all stuff for the chassis and engine calibration teams, there's nothing from it otherwise being "production ready".

Then again, I'd like an ATS-V Wagon to appear, so we're all dreaming.

carpenter is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS 4 Black Raven 3.6 Premium

Couldn't it also just be called an ATS V-Sport and be listed like the CTS V-Sport would be in that same order menu? For all we know the V-Sport moniker always gets a TT V6 and all V models get a V8.

Quote Originally Posted by carpenter View Post
    Couldn't it also just be called an ATS V-Sport and be listed like the CTS V-Sport would be in that same order menu? For all we know the V-Sport moniker always gets a TT V6 and all V models get a V8.
    I just looked and the models listed are the same as last year:

AVAILABLE MODELS
    RWD (6AB69)
    AWD (6AB69)
    RWD (6AC69)
    AWD (6AC69)
    RWD (6AD69)
    AWD (6AD69)
    RWD (6AG69)
    AWD (6AG69)

Plus, in the "What's Changed" there is no mention of a V-Sport or V model:

Cadillac ATS Sedan

Deletions

Exterior color (GBN) White Diamond Tricoat
    Exterior color (GHA) Mocha Steel Metallic
    Interior color (H2F) Light Platinum with Brownstone accents
    Interior color (H2N) Caramel with Jet Black accents
    (TG5) single disc CD/MP3 player
    (5XR) Black chrome sport grille, LPO

New Features

Exterior color (G1M) Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic
    Exterior color (G1W) Crystal White Tricoat (available at extra charge)
    Interior color (HHM) Light Platinum with Jet Black accents
    Interior color (HHN) Light Neutral with Medium Cashmere accents (available at extra charge)
    Interior color (HEY) Kona Brown with Jet Black accents (available at extra charge)
    CUE infotainment changes including SMS texting feature, CUE Collection App Store and Teen Mode settings
    (VV4) OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot with 3GB/3 month data trial
    (K4C) DockSpot, Cadillac inductive charging system for portable devices
    Lane Change Alert longer range sensing functionality added to (Y66) Driver Assist Package (Performance and Premium Collections)
    (UHX) Lane Keep Assist lane centering functionality added to (Y65) Driver Awareness and (Y66) Driver Assist Packages (Not available on Standard model)
    (AX7) Automatic Safety Belt Tightening (Performance and Premium Collections)
    (N38) Power tilt and telescoping steering column (Premium Collection)

Changes

Interior color (H0Y) Jet Black with Jet Black accents is now (H1Y) -- code change only
    Interior color (H2E) Morello Red leather seating surfaces with Jet Black accents is now (HHP) Morello Red with Jet Black accents, includes semi-aniline leather seats and microfiber suede accents on seats, instrument panel and doors (available at extra charge)
    Lane Departure Warning RPO Code changes from (UFL) to no RPO Code
    Side Blind Zone Alert RPO Code changes from (UFT) to (UKC)
    (ATH) EZ-Key Keyless Access Passive Entry made standard on the Standard model
    Two times press trunk release button functionality added to Cadillac key fob
    Handset voice recognition icon removed from the CUE screen in lieu of utilizing press-and-hold on the voice recognition button on the steering wheel to link to the phone handset (e.g., Siri)
    (Y65) Driver Awareness Package now contains (UHX) Lane Keep Assist
    (Y66) Driver Assist Package now contains (AX7) Automatic Safety Belt Tightening and Lane Change Alert
    (LTG) 2.0L Turbo engine increases from 260 lb-ft of torque to 295 lb-ft of torque
    Click on the blue links to change image

The ATS-V will be marketed to enthusiast nuts, like us, so why alienate that market by screwing with the introduction, etc.? We should know tomorrow or Thursday if the ATS-V really exists. I can wait until then but there are a lot of high performance cars to choose from. Don't miss this opportunity, Cadillac. In short, don't snatch defeat from the jaws of past successes. We should get substantial discounts for leading Cadillac management from behind.
    Jud

Quote Originally Posted by JFJr View Post
    The ATS-V will be marketed to enthusiast nuts, like us, so why alienate that market by screwing with the introduction, etc.? We should know tomorrow or Thursday if the ATS-V really exists. I can wait until then but there are a lot of high performance cars to choose from. Don't miss this opportunity, Cadillac. In short, don't snatch defeat from the jaws of past successes. We should get substantial discounts for leading Cadillac management from behind.
    We should all get free ATS-V's for all of our hard work, you know

caddyhills is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

So is that screen shot indicating that there WILL BE A 2015 CTS V COUPE (i.e., a continuation of the 2014 body style run or something else)? Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by caddyhills
    So is that screen shot indicating that there WILL BE A 2015 CTS V COUPE (i.e., a continuation of the 2014 body style run or something else)? Hmmmm....
    That's fine but then you start to get into the C7 arena, and that's one heck of a car. Doesn't help Cadillac to go near there. Enthusiasts are fickle and can abandon a manufacturer if gets too cocky and doesn't produce.
    Jud

Quote Originally Posted by caddyhills View Post
    It's a continuation, actually it's probably left-overs, if you look at the 2015 MY changes they've reduced it down to 3 colors, and basically a fully loaded single option box package thing.

Bushidopupil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): (V)icious Coupe
    If this was a viable resource the CTS-V sedan would be listed as well, I am not putting stock in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushidopupil View Post
    If this was a viable resource the CTS-V sedan would be listed as well, I am not putting stock in this.
    Not sure what you mean by viable, the information is currently accurate. Neither would show up on this screen if they are going to be released for MY16.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.