2014 naias
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, 2014 naias in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Cadillac has been awfully quiet about its participation in the January 2014 NAIAS. Wouldn't that be a great opportunity to ...
    JFJr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)

2014 naias

Cadillac has been awfully quiet about its participation in the January 2014 NAIAS. Wouldn't that be a great opportunity to introduce the ATS-V? I thought that I read somewhere that the new M3 would be introduced there, so all the more reason to flaunt the ATS-V. What do you guys hear?

Jud
    Jud

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: 2014 naias

Crickets ...

... so far.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

krummel21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

I am hoping so, tired of waiting and speculating

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

All I've heard is the ATS coupe will be there.
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

roadpie4u is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 M6 FE3

Despite Detroit being the home of GM, I'd almost expect the ATS Coupe to land in Detroit, then the ATS-V to land in NYC in April. That way GM can sorta "tick-tock" the early 2014 shows and then do something similar with the CTS in the 2015 shows. They need to pretty much have a new Cadillac production-ready product at every show now in order to keep up momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by roadpie4u View Post
    ... They need to pretty much have a new Cadillac production-ready product at every show now in order to keep up momentum.
    It would be nice if they could orchestrate this exactly that way.

As anxious as I am to hear what's gonna be under the hood, I'm also hoping they keep it close to the vest for a long as possible to keep BMW from hearing so they can't react in some fashion. Then I hope Cadillac finds the perfect venue.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

I'm just looking for upgraded ATS-V parts that I can order from GM for my 2.0T. FMIC, sway bars, brakes, etc. would be a cheaper way to go. I can get over 450 hp out of the 2.0T so just need the rest for the package,

Suppose to have a bunch of "reveals," but where o where is the ATS-V?

Anybody hear anything?

What time is Cadillac's conference?

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Quote Originally Posted by krummel21 View Post
    What time is Cadillac's conference?
    Tomorrow morning ... 10:30am

http://www.naias.com/media/23336/201...e-12-17-13.pdf
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Here's the new Z06 Vette motor, the LT4:

Wonder if this would fit in an ATS ...

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Assuming lt4 is going into the cts-v, would it be wrong to deduce that it would in fact fit in the ats, next camaro, and anything else on the alpha platform?

That being said, if they're going to put the lt4 in the cts-v, I think the best you'll see in the ats-v, is lt1. Which would be nice.

I'm hoping for an ats coupe and ats-v reveal tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio View Post
    ... it be wrong to deduce that it would in fact fit in the ats ...
    Yeah, I wasn't seriously suggesting they'd put that in an ATS-V. I figure we're looking at the TT3.6.

Sorta hope I'm wrong.

I would like that automatic transmission though, as lame as that sounds

jaymsu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '10 CTS4 Wagon / '06 Corvette / '11 Jag XF / '06 350Z vert

Quote Originally Posted by krummel21 View Post
    I would like that automatic transmission though, as lame as that sounds
    With that kind of shifting speed (as they claim) with 8 speed fuel efficiency, I would want that AT as well.

As far as engine goes, either it's 3.2 or 3.6, I think it will be V6 with turbo. Come on, GM... Show us the ATS-V already....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.