2014 naias - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, 2014 naias in Cadillac V-Series Forums; I am so depressed now... an ATS V would have been 2 big middle fingers to BMW and Lexus.... Cadillac ...
    bowtie_30 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium

Re: 2014 naias

I am so depressed now... an ATS V would have been 2 big middle fingers to BMW and Lexus.... Cadillac has disappointed me....

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

why not just give them one today (well yesterday... i'm assuming one of the fingers would be the z06) and save another middle finger for NY (ats-v)?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

But I feel like that is comparing Apples to Oranges... a z06 is a two seater in a completely different market. It will kick their ass but I wanted an ATS V revealed today, I'm now eating a chocolate chip muffin because no one here at work understands....
    Sp33dyG likes this.

i wasn't comparing them to each other ... just thinking that your double middle fingers that you wanted were the z06 and the ats-v
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Haha thanks for trying to attempt to make me feel better. Still depressed though. The new z06 does look killer though, just not realistic for my next car (I have a husky and a pit to haul around).

Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Up side for me is that I'll get to see it firsthand in ny.

honestly, i'd rather they release or debut the CTS-V in NY ... but maybe they'll reveal both!?!?!

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

'05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

April 18-27
    http://bit.ly/1iPU2u8

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Three whole months.

The only thing good about it is they have additional time to surprise us.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

bungee91 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Opulent ATS 2.0T Premium Manual
    So why NY and not Chicago?..
    Any history or importance of 1 vs the other?

yeah maybe one V in NY and the other V in Chi-town

JFJr is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)
    Well, I still think that Cadillac wants to test a real M3/4 before committing to the final ATS-V configuration. The n/a LT1 is a good choice because of weight, lower center of gravity, simplicity and better fuel economy advantages than the TTV6. Need to get away from following the Germans.
    Guy.Seminerio and Sp33dyG like this.
    Jud

ATSwannabe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I have been waiting patiently for the intro of the ATS V.I originaly was interested in the ATS 3.6 but after a test drive I was disappointed in the engine & transmission performance.The BMW 335I is years ahead of the 3.6 drivetrain combination.I was led to believe that the ATS V would be introduced at the 2014 Detroit auto show.What a disapointment to find out this was not true.I think I will turn my search for a new vehicle to a new Mercedes C class with the turbocharged V6.At least I know it is avalable for sale in the Fall.I still don't have any idea when the ATS V will be available.

ETHANOREO is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I saw a tweet yesterday during the coupe launch that the coupe and a new escalade are the only two new cars for Caddy in 2014.

Also I was on Hennessey Performance's website and they have a place holder for the ats v saying its the turbo 3.6. Does GM give them some inside knowledge to get a head start on some tuning ... ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.