ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS? in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Couldn't find the answer with a search. Any mention of the ATS-V being displayed at this coming January's NAIAS?...
    al pettee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V Sedan

ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS?

Couldn't find the answer with a search.

Any mention of the ATS-V being displayed at this coming January's NAIAS?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheChosenOne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Re: ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS?

Naa, highly doubt it. They would've released something about it by now, probably would've seen camo'ed car's and the usual.

boycer11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I was hoping it would be their so I can get info on it. Was also hoping it would be at the Chicago auto show. Might go to that if it is.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Naa, highly doubt it. They would've released something about it by now, probably would've seen camo'ed car's and the usual.
    I bet it will debut.

There was no talk of the CTS-V until the month before NAIAS. Then, once rumor came out, people were guessing power numbers. No one knew until the show that it was to have 556hp. Blew everyone away.

The pattern has been:

New car released late summer/early fall.
    V version shown the following January.
    V available for sale very late that year.
    bruff1977 and bruff1977 like this.

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

I wouldn't bet on seeing an ATS-V debuted at NAIAS this year. They will debut "something", but it wont be an ATS-V. =)

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post
    I wouldn't bet on seeing an ATS-V debuted at NAIAS this year. They will debut "something", but it wont be an ATS-V. =)

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    Is the v going to be out next year at all?

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Not sure. I just know that it will not be at NAIAS. Based on the show schedule they should be looking for a marque automotive event/show to do a debut of a vehicle of that caliber.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by boycer11 View Post
    Is the v going to be out next year at all?

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

The 2014 CTS will be bowing at NAIAS 2013.

Well lets hope for Chicago then. I really want this thing now. I might have to get a regal or trailblazer ss until it gets here.

rand49er is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

After reading C&D's issue the other day about the new C7 and the LT1 V8 it'll be using, I could sure handle an LT1 in the ATS-V. Wow ...

Not sure why, though, it just doesn't seem like they're ready to announce anything so dramatic yet about which motor it'll have. Maybe I'm missing something.
    concorso and concorso like this.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

I'm not going to wait past February for the intro. Went to look at the ATS yesterday and liked the interior and exterior. Dealer has a turbo manual coming in around six weeks from now. Offered me a test drive and will decide then whether to order a manual turbo my way at that time. In a couple of years (late 2014) I might move to a V if I am not satisfied with the results of my upgrades to the turbo engine. I like the idea of a lighter front end with the 4 cyl high performance engine.
    concorso and concorso like this.

The standard ats I would like is nowhere to be found in the U.S. So I would have to order it and that might take 2 months. So I might just get something until the fall.

Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by boycer11
    The standard ats I would like is nowhere to be found in the U.S. So I would have to order it and that might take 2 months. So I might just get something until the fall.
    Some get them in 3-4 weeks others 8-12. My order turns 8 weeks old tomorrow, and all I've heard is "in transit".

I really want the v anyway. I would take a big hit getting the 3.6 ats now then the v in the fall or next spring. Course I was debating getting the 3.6 premium and giving to the wive when the v came out, course we would both be driving ats then? would that be odd?

Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by boycer11
    I really want the v anyway. I would take a big hit getting the 3.6 ats now then the v in the fall or next spring. Course I was debating getting the 3.6 premium and giving to the wive when the v came out, course we would both be driving ats then? would that be odd?
    I see no issue with that, I'd go with different colors tho. For a while my wife and I had 3 cars of the same color. It looked funny in our garage!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.