ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS? - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Theu probably would have been the same color. That dark red is sexy. Picked up a trailblazer ss while I ...
    boycer11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS?

Theu probably would have been the same color. That dark red is sexy.

Picked up a trailblazer ss while I wait for the ats-v. 395hp and awd drive are fun in that sleeper.

Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by boycer11
    Theu probably would have been the same color. That dark red is sexy.

Picked up a trailblazer ss while I wait for the ats-v. 395hp and awd drive are fun in that sleeper.
    Had one of those. I really liked it but I started having front diff and trans problems at 60k miles. Keep an ear out for any gear whine.

boycer11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: ATS-V at 2013 NAIAS?

I think I already have some, but it seems to be all coming from the back on slow turns. I was wondering if they are fun pieces of junk. lol

I did get an extended warranty on everything for 5 yrs from purchase or until 100,000 miles and it only has 39,000 miles. I guess I just can't mod it.

Wonder how the accelatration compare on the 3.6 awd ats vs the tbss?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.