- 12-30-12 04:02 PM #181Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Re: IF the Cadillac ATS-V gets a V8...
GM used to allow all variants to look identical, save for the grill and wheel covers. If that's what you mean by bad badge engineering, I agree. There is no sense having clones on the market. I suppose that is the definition of badge engineering. I don't think they do that anymore though. They make enough changes in the fascias, skirts, wheels, and interiors for then to have their own identities. The Lambdas are a great example of that. So is Zeta. I am betting Alpha will continue that trend if they so choose.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive