Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablosport 2.0T ATS tune development

363K views 1K replies 159 participants last post by  feiyu809 
#1 ·
I have been chomping at the bit to start this thread, so here goes.

My ATS is strapped to the dyno as I type this :)
Baseline pulls will ensue shortly, then we'll start tearing into this calibration and see what kind of safe, repeatable gains we can offer to the masses.

I'll keep you guys updated as progress is made :devil:

#644 ·
Great Job Mike ! Thanks !

Got the tune installed this morning and took it for a spin. Installed without any problem. The difference with stock setup is very very noticeable. I only got the chance to do a half hour drive but it was rather enjoyable.

Tune installed is the 93 octane with the Firm Shift.
Highly recommended :)

#654 ·
So far I haven't been able to test it as much as I would have wanted it but, It does seems to fix some of the issues with throttle, it feels smoother, also I just wanna point out that while having to put the car back to stock since I was using the older beta, I did notice that the stock tune makes the car very shaky on idle, once tuned you can barely notice it anymore.

So far I'm very satisfy with the updated tune, I don't know what exactly you guys did for the transmission but I don't seem to get the 'bunny hop' effect while shifting gears, or I should say
it's a lot better, even tho I'm using Hard trans.

I didn't do any logging so far, I had issues with some engine knocks, running 94 octane for about 2 months now, I'll have to see if it's been fixed or not regarding that matter.

And as for Oemtech, I am using the tune without torque management.

Good job guys on the update, much better than it was !

#661 ·
No, the overall gains have not changed, I have posted the dyno results a few times here :)

Mike, when you said in tune guys is that for the ones whose cars you tested? N
I will be contacting you this week to come pick up your inTune :)

Congrats Mike ! I got the chance to do some more mileage on the weekend and I'm very very happy with this tune ! Amazing stuff !! :) Very well done !
Glad to hear it, enjoy!!

#662 ·
WOW!!! just loaded Diablo tune( 91, firm shift )..... Only drove about 20 miles so far but, car runs better than I expected even with the a/c on. All my years hot rodding cars, this is by far the best bang for the money. THANKS MIKE AND ALL THE REST OF DIABLOSPORT!! the power now matches the handling and braking the car came with........now if I can only find a permanent supply of 93....

#664 ·
I can see that the tune will force my hand to get rid of the crappy michelins sooner than I planned, but, they are almost done anyways. So much for the 500 tread wear number! I only have 13.5K on them and honestly haven't leaned on them too much but almost down to wear bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.